2011年8月22日星期一

嗯...`

我写部落格了-v-

Lol~怎么感觉很.......'木'...这样= =

我的Bloq有什么好看的?= =

真是奇怪嘞....`


-


今天过得还不错~ x)

我蛮喜欢今天的 :D


-


Today after school and after ate~

Me and 'Dai lou po' go library do revision~ hehe! xD

In the library~

I feel like wanna sleep~ >.<

Because outside heavy rain~

I feel so cold and comfortable =3=

Between we do revision~

We also got 'king sam si' xD

I ask her about the maths questions that's I don't understand~

She is a 'good teacher' xD

She explained are very careful...hehe~

We do revision until the library closed~

After than we back home together :)

I plan to everytime after school stay back do revision with her until SPM :)

I know now only start to 'Gambateh' is too late~

But however` still got one more month to give me do the final sprint! xD

-

I wanna say SORRY because I use english to write this post= =

I know maybe u're laughing me...

Because my english is too 'PRO'!!! = =

Whatever...I won't angry and feel so shame~

Because I know it can improve myself :)

I want try to learn and write more ENGLISH WORD!!!

My english is very SUCK!!! >0<

ish ish``~ Add oil Add oil!!! Add until BOOM!!! xD


-


写回华语比较适合我吧....= =

嗯~`

今天`我第一次带着笑容回家 x)

边走边微笑 :)

哈哈~这是我要的吧?

嗯!对!:D

我喜欢这种感觉 ^____^




最后送上一张傻婆照 -v-

没有评论:

发表评论